At Hoyle, we follow the Statutory Early Years Framework. We also supplement this with the non-statutory guidance, Development Matters and Birth to 5 Matters.
We promote school readiness by ensuring that the opportunities we offer prepare our children for their transition into the next phase of their learning journey and starting school.
- Our unique curriculum celebrates the potential of our children, with the goal of nurturing self-motivated, life long learners.
- Our goal is to cultivate the skills that are at the foundation of a life of happiness and success: cooperative and individual problems solving, analytical thinking, emotional intelligence and empathy, cultural competence, as well as early literacy, maths and real world preparation.
- Our emergent curriculum is play based, but far more than play. It is a series of expertly guided investigations that grow from the children’s own interests and immerse them in the process and joys of real discovery.
- We want our children to take ownership of their learning and lead their explorations rather than just give them the end product, we want them to experience the starting, middle and end points of learning a new skill.
- We want to create strong, independent learners who will then approach more formal learning with confidence.
- We believe that every child can make progress, if they are given the right support from the very beginning.
The best for every child
High quality care
Self-regulation and executive function
Partnership with parents