Safeguarding children is everyone's responsibility
Hoyle Nursery School is committed to Safeguarding and promoting the welfare and well-being of all our children.
We believe that...
- All children have the right to be protected from harm.
- All children need to be safe and feel safe in school.
- All children need support which matches their individual needs.
- All children have the right to be supported to meet their emotional and social needs as well as their educational needs - a happy healthy sociable child will achieve better educationally.
- All staff and visitors have an important role to play in Safeguarding children and protecting them from harm.
If you have any concerns about any child, please use the following to raise your concerns:
PLEASE DON'T IGNORE IT
- Share your concern with a member of staff.
- Speak to the Head Teacher who is the Designated Person for Safeguarding as soon as possible.
- If your concern is about a member of staff, inform the School's Designated Person for Safeguarding.
- The Designated Person is: Rachel O'Neil - Head Teacher
- If your concern is about the Designated Person contact the Governor for Safeguarding: Annette McKay
- The contact for Children's Services - Multi Agency Safeguarding Hub (MASH) - 0161 253 5678
IT IS EVERYONES BUSINESS TO KEEP OUR CHILDREN AS SAFE AS WE CAN
Please look in our Policies and Procedures for the most up to date Safeguarding Policy and Information.
Child Care and Support - Please follow the link to access The Bury Directory - Local Offer for more information on Safeguarding and The Early Help Offer.